Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest None.
Original Research Article
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2106–2116, May 2012
How to Cite
Buonomo, R., Giacco, F., Vasaturo, A., Caserta, S., Guido, S., Pagliara, V., Garbi, C., Mansueto, G., Cassese, A., Perruolo, G., Oriente, F., Miele, C., Beguinot, F. and Formisano, P. (2012), PED/PEA-15 controls fibroblast motility and wound closure by ERK1/2-dependent mechanisms. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2106–2116. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22944
Roberta Buonomo and Ferdinando Giacco contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2011 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
- European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes (EFSD)
- European Community's FP6 EUGENE2. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-512013
- PREPOBEDIA. Grant Number: 201681
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica. Grant Numbers: PRIN, FIRB, RBIP0689BS, RBNE08NKH7
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22944_sm_SupplVideo1.avi||4967K||Supplementary Video WT|
|jcp_22944_sm_SupplVideo2.avi||4967K||Supplementary Video TgPED|
|jcp_22944_sm_SupplVideo3.avi||4967K||Supplementary Video KOPED|
|jcp_22944_sm_SupplLegend.doc||23K||Supplementary Videos Legend|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.