Original Research Article
Enhanced delivery of mda-7/IL-24 using a serotype chimeric adenovirus (Ad.5/3) in combination with the apogossypol derivative BI-97C1 (Sabutoclax) improves therapeutic efficacy in low CAR colorectal cancer cells
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2145–2153, May 2012
How to Cite
Azab, B., Dash, R., Das, S. K., Bhutia, S. K., Shen, X.-N., Quinn, B. A., Sarkar, S., Wang, X.-Y., Hedvat, M., Dmitriev, I. P., Curiel, D. T., Grant, S., Dent, P., Reed, J. C., Pellecchia, M., Sarkar, D. and Fisher, P. B. (2012), Enhanced delivery of mda-7/IL-24 using a serotype chimeric adenovirus (Ad.5/3) in combination with the apogossypol derivative BI-97C1 (Sabutoclax) improves therapeutic efficacy in low CAR colorectal cancer cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2145–2153. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22947
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2011 09:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 CA097318, R01 CA127641, P01 CA104177, R01 CA138540-01
- Dana Foundation
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!