Original Research Article
The inflammatory response of keratinocytes and its modulation by vitamin D: The role of MAPK signaling pathways
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2175–2183, May 2012
How to Cite
Miodovnik, M., Koren, R., Ziv, E. and Ravid, A. (2012), The inflammatory response of keratinocytes and its modulation by vitamin D: The role of MAPK signaling pathways. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2175–2183. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22951
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
- The Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 703/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!