Original Research Article
Paraptosis accompanied by autophagy and apoptosis was induced by celastrol, a natural compound with influence on proteasome, ER stress and Hsp90
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2196–2206, May 2012
How to Cite
Wang, W.-B., Feng, L.-X., Yue, Q.-X., Wu, W.-Y., Guan, S.-H., Jiang, B.-H., Yang, M., Liu, X. and Guo, D.-A. (2012), Paraptosis accompanied by autophagy and apoptosis was induced by celastrol, a natural compound with influence on proteasome, ER stress and Hsp90. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2196–2206. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22956
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2011 09:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2010
- National Science & Technology Major Project ‘Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing Program’, China. Grant Numbers: 2009ZX09102-122, 2009ZX09304-002, 2009ZX09308-005, 2009ZX09311-001, 2009ZX09502-020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!