Cordula Surmann-Schmitt, Takako Sasaki and Takako Hattori contributed equally to this work.
Original Research Article
The Wnt antagonist Wif-1 interacts with CTGF and inhibits CTGF activity†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2207–2216, May 2012
How to Cite
Surmann-Schmitt, C., Sasaki, T., Hattori, T., Eitzinger, N., Schett, G., von der Mark, K. and Stock, M. (2012), The Wnt antagonist Wif-1 interacts with CTGF and inhibits CTGF activity. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2207–2216. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22957
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für klinische Forschung (IZKF) Erlangen. Grant Number: A34
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: STO 824/1-1, SCHE 1583/8-1-IMMUNOBONE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!