Original Research Article
Arecoline-induced death of human leukemia K562 cells is associated with surface up-modulation of TNFR2
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2240–2251, May 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-J. and Chang, L.-S. (2012), Arecoline-induced death of human leukemia K562 cells is associated with surface up-modulation of TNFR2. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2240–2251. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22963
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2011
- National Science Council, ROC. Grant Number: NSC98-2320-B110-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!