Original Research Article
Arecoline-induced death of human leukemia K562 cells is associated with surface up-modulation of TNFR2
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2240–2251, May 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-J. and Chang, L.-S. (2012), Arecoline-induced death of human leukemia K562 cells is associated with surface up-modulation of TNFR2. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2240–2251. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22963
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2011
- National Science Council, ROC. Grant Number: NSC98-2320-B110-002-MY3
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22963_sm_SupplFig1.tif||3259K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|jcp_22963_sm_SupplFig2.tif||3260K||Supplementary Figure 2|
|jcp_22963_sm_SupplLegend.doc||29K||Supplementary Figure Legend|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.