Original Research Article
Functional cGMP-gated channels in cerebellar granule cells
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2252–2263, May 2012
How to Cite
Lopez-Jimenez, M. E., González, J. C., Lizasoain, I., Sánchez-Prieto, J., Hernández-Guijo, J. M. and Torres, M. (2012), Functional cGMP-gated channels in cerebellar granule cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2252–2263. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22964
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN, Spain). Grant Numbers: BFU2006-01012/BFI, BFU2009-07092
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: RD06/0026/0001, PI080227
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S-BIO-0170/2006
- UCM. Grant Number: GR58/08-UCM-Santander
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!