Original Research Article
Identification of novel candidate genes involved in mineralization of dental enamel by genome-wide transcript profiling
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2264–2275, May 2012
How to Cite
Lacruz, R. S., Smith, C. E., Bringas, P., Chen, Y.-B., Smith, S. M., Snead, M. L., Kurtz, I., Hacia, J. G., Hubbard, M. J. and Paine, M. L. (2012), Identification of novel candidate genes involved in mineralization of dental enamel by genome-wide transcript profiling. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2264–2275. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22965
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE013404, DE019629, DE013045, DE006988, DK058563, DK077162, GM072447
- Melbourne Research Unit for Facial Disorders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!