BF Holds the J. Harold and Edna L. LaBriola Chair in Genetic Orthopedic Research at USC.
Original Research Article
Runx2 controls a feed-forward loop between androgen and prolactin-induced protein (PIP) in stimulating T47D cell proliferation†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2276–2282, May 2012
How to Cite
Baniwal, S. K., Little, G. H., Chimge, N.-O. and Frenkel, B. (2012), Runx2 controls a feed-forward loop between androgen and prolactin-induced protein (PIP) in stimulating T47D cell proliferation. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2276–2282. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22966
Conflict of interest: None
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- National Institute of Health RO1 and NCRR grants. Grant Numbers: DK071122 DK071122S1, CA 109147, AR047052, and SC CTSI UL1 RR03986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!