BF Holds the J. Harold and Edna L. LaBriola Chair in Genetic Orthopedic Research at USC.
Original Research Article
Runx2 controls a feed-forward loop between androgen and prolactin-induced protein (PIP) in stimulating T47D cell proliferation†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 5, pages 2276–2282, May 2012
How to Cite
Baniwal, S. K., Little, G. H., Chimge, N.-O. and Frenkel, B. (2012), Runx2 controls a feed-forward loop between androgen and prolactin-induced protein (PIP) in stimulating T47D cell proliferation. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2276–2282. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22966
Conflict of interest: None
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- National Institute of Health RO1 and NCRR grants. Grant Numbers: DK071122 DK071122S1, CA 109147, AR047052, and SC CTSI UL1 RR03986
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_22966_sm_SupplFig1.pdf||320K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|jcp_22966_sm_SupplTab1.doc||39K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.