Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Original Research Article
Wild type N-ras displays anti-malignant properties, in part by downregulating decorin†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 6, pages 2341–2351, June 2012
How to Cite
Benet, M., Dulman, R. Y., Suzme, R., de Miera, E. V.-S., Vega, M. E., Nguyen, T., Zavadil, J. and Pellicer, A. (2012), Wild type N-ras displays anti-malignant properties, in part by downregulating decorin. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2341–2351. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22969
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2011 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: CA36327
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!