Conflict of interest: None
Original Research Article
CD133 and CD44 Cell surface markers do not identify cancer stem cells in primary human gastric tumors†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 6, pages 2686–2693, June 2012
How to Cite
Rocco, A., Liguori, E., Pirozzi, G., Tirino, V., Compare, D., Franco, R., Tatangelo, F., Palaia, R., D'Armiento, F. P., Pollastrone, G., Affuso, A., Bottazzi, E. C., Masone, S., Persico, G. and Nardone, G. (2012), CD133 and CD44 Cell surface markers do not identify cancer stem cells in primary human gastric tumors. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2686–2693. doi: 10.1002/jcp.23013
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2011 12:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!