Original Research Article
Combination of low O2 concentration and mesenchymal stromal cells during culture of cord blood CD34+ cells improves the maintenance and proliferative capacity of hematopoietic stem cells
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 6, pages 2750–2758, June 2012
How to Cite
Hammoud, M., Vlaski, M., Duchez, P., Chevaleyre, J., Lafarge, X., Boiron, J.-M., Praloran, V., Brunet de la Grange, P. and Ivanovic, Z. (2012), Combination of low O2 concentration and mesenchymal stromal cells during culture of cord blood CD34+ cells improves the maintenance and proliferative capacity of hematopoietic stem cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2750–2758. doi: 10.1002/jcp.23019
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- R&D Aquitaine-Limousin Branch of French Blood Institute (Bordeaux) and EFS grant. Grant Number: CS-2005.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!