The authors have no declaration about the conflict of publication.
Telocyte morphologies and potential roles in diseases†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 6, pages 2311–2317, June 2012
How to Cite
Zheng, Y., Bai, C. and Wang, X. (2012), Telocyte morphologies and potential roles in diseases. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 2311–2317. doi: 10.1002/jcp.23022
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2011 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B115
- Fudan University (Distinguished Professor Grant)
- Shanghai Science & Technology Committee. Grant Numbers: 08PJ1402900, 9540702600, 08DZ2293104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!