Original Research Article
Endothelin-1 promotes MMP-13 production and migration in human chondrosarcoma cells through FAK/PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathways
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 8, pages 3016–3026, August 2012
How to Cite
Wu, M. H., Lo, J.-F., Kuo, C.-H., Lin, J. A., Lin, Y.-M., Chen, L.-M., Tsai, F.-J., Tsai, C.-H., Huang, C.-Y. and Tang, C.-H. (2012), Endothelin-1 promotes MMP-13 production and migration in human chondrosarcoma cells through FAK/PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathways. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 3016–3026. doi: 10.1002/jcp.23043
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2011 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2320-B-039-003-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!