Original Research Article
Artichoke polyphenols induce apoptosis and decrease the invasive potential of the human breast cancer cell line MDA-MB231
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 9, pages 3301–3309, September 2012
How to Cite
Mileo, A. M., Di Venere, D., Linsalata, V., Fraioli, R. and Miccadei, S. (2012), Artichoke polyphenols induce apoptosis and decrease the invasive potential of the human breast cancer cell line MDA-MB231. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 3301–3309. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24029
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2011 10:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro i Tumori (LILT). Grant Number: 08/12/C/73
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!