Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Caveolin-1 overexpression is associated with simultaneous abnormal expression of the E-cadherin/α–β catenins complex and multiple erbb receptors and with lymph nodes metastasis in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas†
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 227, Issue 9, pages 3344–3353, September 2012
How to Cite
Masuelli, L., Budillon, A., Marzocchella, L., Mrozek, M.-A., Vitolo, D., Di Gennaro, E., Losito, S., Sale, P., Longo, F., Ionna, F., Lista, F., Muraro, R., Modesti, A. and Bei, R. (2012), Caveolin-1 overexpression is associated with simultaneous abnormal expression of the E-cadherin/α–β catenins complex and multiple erbb receptors and with lymph nodes metastasis in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas. J. Cell. Physiol., 227: 3344–3353. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24034
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 DEC 2011 12:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- PRIN. Grant Number: 20073ZSTYK_003
- Regional AIRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!