The evolving field of induced pluripotency: Recent progress and future challenges
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 2, pages 267–275, February 2013
How to Cite
Sommer, C. A. and Mostoslavsky, G. (2013), The evolving field of induced pluripotency: Recent progress and future challenges. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 267–275. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24155
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 07:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Evans Center for Interdisciplinary Research in the Department of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!