All authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Functions and action mechanisms of flavonoids genistein and icariin in regulating bone remodeling†
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 3, pages 513–521, March 2013
How to Cite
Ming, L.-G., Chen, K.-M. and Xian, C. J. (2013), Functions and action mechanisms of flavonoids genistein and icariin in regulating bone remodeling. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 513–521. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24158
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 07:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- Gansu Provincial Science & Technology Department, PR China. Grant Number: 092NKDA025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!