Original Research Article
Abnormality of maternal-to-embryonic transition contributes to MEHP-induced mouse 2-cell block
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 4, pages 753–763, April 2013
How to Cite
Chu, D.-P., Tian, S., Qi, L., Hao, C.-J., Xia, H.-F. and Ma, X. (2013), Abnormality of maternal-to-embryonic transition contributes to MEHP-induced mouse 2-cell block. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 753–763. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24222
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 08:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB511905
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!