Original Research Article
Mitochondrial-targeted nitroxides disrupt mitochondrial architecture and inhibit expression of peroxiredoxin 3 and FOXM1 in malignant mesothelioma cells
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 4, pages 835–845, April 2013
How to Cite
Cunniff, B., Benson, K., Stumpff, J., Newick, K., Held, P., Taatjes, D., Joseph, J., Kalyanaraman, B. and Heintz, N. H. (2013), Mitochondrial-targeted nitroxides disrupt mitochondrial architecture and inhibit expression of peroxiredoxin 3 and FOXM1 in malignant mesothelioma cells. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 835–845. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24232
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2012 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- John Sterling Memorial Grant from the Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation
- Lake Champlain Cancer Research Organization
- Vermont Ladies Auxiliary of Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Vermont Cancer Center
- NIEHS. Grant Number: T32 ES007122-29
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_24232_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||115K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcp_24232_sm_SupplVideo1.avi||7941K||Supplementary Video 1|
|jcp_24232_sm_SupplVideo2.avi||7173K||Supplementary Video 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.