The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Original Research Article
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 6, pages 1189–1201, June 2013
How to Cite
Di Fiore, R., Fanale, D., Drago-Ferrante, R., Chiaradonna, F., Giuliano, M., De Blasio, A., Amodeo, V., Corsini, L. R., Bazan, V., Tesoriere, G., Vento, R. and Russo, A. (2013), Genetic and molecular characterization of the human Osteosarcoma 3AB-OS cancer stem cell line: A possible model for studying osteosarcoma origin and stemness. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 1189–1201. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24272
Riccardo Di Fiore and Daniele Fanale contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 12:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) ex-60%, 2007
- Innovative Research Projects (University of Palermo, Italy, 2007)
- MIUR-PRIN. Grant Number: 2008P8BLNF (2008)
- MIUR. Grant Number: 867/06/07/2011
- MIUR. Grant Number: 2223/12/19/2011
- MIUR-PRIN. Grant Number: 144/01/26/2012
- Italian Ministry of Health (2008 and 2009)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_24272_sm_SupplFig1.doc||26K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|jcp_24272_sm_SupplTab1.xls||949K||Supplementary Table 1|
|jcp_24272_sm_SupplTab2.xls||61K||Supplementary Table 2|
|jcp_24272_sm_SupplTab3.xls||33K||Supplementary Table 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.