The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Original Research Article
Phosphorylation of Cdc6 at serine 74, but not at serine 106, drives translocation of Cdc6 to the cytoplasm†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 6, pages 1221–1228, June 2013
How to Cite
Yim, H., Park, J.-W., Woo, S. U., Kim, S.-T., Liu, L., Lee, C.-H. and Lee, S. K. (2013), Phosphorylation of Cdc6 at serine 74, but not at serine 106, drives translocation of Cdc6 to the cytoplasm. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 1221–1228. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24275
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 12:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2012
- National Research Laboratory Fund from the Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea. Grant Number: M10104000129-02J0000-05910
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2012011382, 2010-0012838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!