Original Research Article
Activation of canonical wnt pathway promotes differentiation of mouse bone marrow-derived MSCs into type II alveolar epithelial cells, confers resistance to oxidative stress, and promotes their migration to injured lung tissue in vitro
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 6, pages 1270–1283, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, A.-r., Liu, L., Chen, S., Yang, Y., Zhao, H.-j., Liu, L., Guo, F.-m., Lu, X.-m. and Qiu, H.-b. (2013), Activation of canonical wnt pathway promotes differentiation of mouse bone marrow-derived MSCs into type II alveolar epithelial cells, confers resistance to oxidative stress, and promotes their migration to injured lung tissue in vitro. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 1270–1283. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24282
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 02:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 81070049, 81000828, 81170057
- Natural Science Foundations of Jiangsu province. Grant Numbers: Bk2010399, BK2011600
- New Teacher Fund for Doctor Station sponsored by Ministry of Education China. Grant Number: 2010009212006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!