Conflict of interest: none.
Original Research Article
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 6, pages 1295–1303, June 2013
How to Cite
Wan, R., Guo, R., Chen, C., Jin, L., Zhu, C., Zhang, Q., Xu, Y. and Li, S. (2013), Urocortin increased LPS-induced endothelial permeability by regulating the cadherin–catenin complex via corticotrophin-releasing hormone receptor 2. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 1295–1303. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24286
Rong Wan and Rui Guo contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 09:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81273510, 91129711
- Jiangsu Provincial Funds. Grant Numbers: BK2010078, 10KJA350031
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!