Conflict of interest: none.
Original Research Article
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 6, pages 1295–1303, June 2013
How to Cite
Wan, R., Guo, R., Chen, C., Jin, L., Zhu, C., Zhang, Q., Xu, Y. and Li, S. (2013), Urocortin increased LPS-induced endothelial permeability by regulating the cadherin–catenin complex via corticotrophin-releasing hormone receptor 2. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 1295–1303. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24286
Rong Wan and Rui Guo contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 09:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81273510, 91129711
- Jiangsu Provincial Funds. Grant Numbers: BK2010078, 10KJA350031
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jcp_24286_sm_SupplFigS1.tif||1084K||Supplementary Figure S1|
|jcp_24286_sm_SupplFigS2.tif||550K||Supplementary Figure S2|
|jcp_24286_sm_SupplFigS3.tif||1026K||Supplementary Figure S3|
|jcp_24286_sm_SupplFigS4.tif||479K||Supplementary Figure S4|
|jcp_24286_sm_SupplFigsLegend.doc||35K||Supplementary Figures Legend|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.