Original Research Article
The Na+/H+-exchanger (NHE1) generates pH nanodomains at focal adhesions
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 6, pages 1351–1358, June 2013
How to Cite
Ludwig, F. T., Schwab, A. and Stock, C. (2013), The Na+/H+-exchanger (NHE1) generates pH nanodomains at focal adhesions. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 1351–1358. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24293
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: STO 654/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!