The authors wish to thank Pencil and Papers s.r.l. (Italy) for language editing of the manuscript.
Original Research Article
Weighted registration of 123I-FP-CIT SPECT images improves accuracy of binding potential estimates in pathologically low striatal uptake
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 228, Issue 10, pages 2086–2094, October 2013
How to Cite
Ciarmiello, A., Giovacchini, G., Guidotti, C., Meniconi, M., Lazzeri, P., Carabelli, E., Mansi, L., Mariani, G., Volterrani, D. and Del Sette, M. (2013), Weighted registration of 123I-FP-CIT SPECT images improves accuracy of binding potential estimates in pathologically low striatal uptake. J. Cell. Physiol., 228: 2086–2094. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24378
Conflicts of interest: None to declare.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 11:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!