A Commentary on iPS Cells: Potential Applications in Autologous Transplantation, Study of Illnesses and Drug Screening
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 229, Issue 2, pages 148–152, February 2014
How to Cite
Romano, G., Morales, F., Marino, I. R. and Giordano, A. (2014), A Commentary on iPS Cells: Potential Applications in Autologous Transplantation, Study of Illnesses and Drug Screening. J. Cell. Physiol., 229: 148–152. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24437
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 10:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Sbarro Health Research Organization (SHRO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!