Yao-Ching Hung, Wei-Chun Chang, and Lu-Min Chen having equal contribution to this work.
Original Research Article
Non-Genomic Estrogen/Estrogen Receptor α Promotes Cellular Malignancy of Immature Ovarian Teratoma In Vitro
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 229, Issue 6, pages 752–761, June 2014
How to Cite
Hung, Y.-C., Chang, W.-C., Chen, L.-M., Chang, Y.-Y., Wu, L.-Y., Chung, W.-M., Lin, T.-Y., Chen, L.-C. and Ma, W.-L. (2014), Non-Genomic Estrogen/Estrogen Receptor α Promotes Cellular Malignancy of Immature Ovarian Teratoma In Vitro. J. Cell. Physiol., 229: 752–761. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24495
Conflict of interests: All the authors claimed no conflict of interests.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-101-2314-B-039-014, 101-2314-B-039-027-MY3
This article has been cited by:
- 1Potential Therapeutic Benefit of Combining Gefitinib and Tamoxifen for Treating Advanced Lung Adenocarcinoma, BioMed Research International, 2015, 2015, 1, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Regulation of estrogen receptor function in oral squamous cell carcinoma cells by FAK signaling, Endocrine Related Cancer, 2014, 21, 4, 555, , , , , , , , ,