Yao-Ching Hung, Wei-Chun Chang, and Lu-Min Chen having equal contribution to this work.
Original Research Article
Non-Genomic Estrogen/Estrogen Receptor α Promotes Cellular Malignancy of Immature Ovarian Teratoma In Vitro
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 229, Issue 6, pages 752–761, June 2014
How to Cite
Hung, Y.-C., Chang, W.-C., Chen, L.-M., Chang, Y.-Y., Wu, L.-Y., Chung, W.-M., Lin, T.-Y., Chen, L.-C. and Ma, W.-L. (2014), Non-Genomic Estrogen/Estrogen Receptor α Promotes Cellular Malignancy of Immature Ovarian Teratoma In Vitro. J. Cell. Physiol., 229: 752–761. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24495
Conflict of interests: All the authors claimed no conflict of interests.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-101-2314-B-039-014, 101-2314-B-039-027-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!