Conflict of interest: None.
Induced Neural Lineage Cells as Repair Kits: So Close, Yet So Far Away
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 229, Issue 6, pages 728–742, June 2014
How to Cite
Mirakhori, F., Zeynali, B., Salekdeh, G. H. and Baharvand, H. (2014), Induced Neural Lineage Cells as Repair Kits: So Close, Yet So Far Away. J. Cell. Physiol., 229: 728–742. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24509
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2013 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Royan Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!