Conflict of interest: The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Original Research Article
Midbrain Cues Dictate Differentiation of Human Dental Pulp Stem Cells Towards Functional Dopaminergic Neurons
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 229, Issue 10, pages 1369–1377, October 2014
How to Cite
Kanafi, M., Majumdar, D., Bhonde, R., Gupta, P. and Datta, I. (2014), Midbrain Cues Dictate Differentiation of Human Dental Pulp Stem Cells Towards Functional Dopaminergic Neurons. J. Cell. Physiol., 229: 1369–1377. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24570
Mohammad Kanafi and Debanjana Majumdar contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 11:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, Government of India. Grant Number: 80/19/2009-BMS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!