Original Research Article
Autophagy Is Modulated in Human Neuroblastoma Cells Through Direct Exposition to Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cellular Physiology
Volume 229, Issue 11, pages 1776–1786, November 2014
How to Cite
Marchesi, N., Osera, C., Fassina, L., Amadio, M., Angeletti, F., Morini, M., Magenes, G., Venturini, L., Biggiogera, M., Ricevuti, G., Govoni, S., Caorsi, S., Pascale, A. and Comincini, S. (2014), Autophagy Is Modulated in Human Neuroblastoma Cells Through Direct Exposition to Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields. J. Cell. Physiol., 229: 1776–1786. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24631
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2014 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!