An integrated clinical pharmacology approach for deriving dosing recommendations in a regulatory setting: Review of recent cases in psychiatry drugs
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© The Author(s) 2013
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1005–1009, October 2013
How to Cite
Younis, I. R., Rogers, H., Zhang, H., Zhu, H., Uppoor, R. S. and Mehta, M. U. (2013), An integrated clinical pharmacology approach for deriving dosing recommendations in a regulatory setting: Review of recent cases in psychiatry drugs. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1005–1009. doi: 10.1002/jcph.118
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!