Usefulness of Thiopurine Metabolites in Predicting Azathioprine Resistance in Pediatric IBD Patients
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 900–908, September 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, T.-V.-A., Nguyen, T.-M.-H., Lachaux, A. and Boulieu, R. (2013), Usefulness of Thiopurine Metabolites in Predicting Azathioprine Resistance in Pediatric IBD Patients. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 900–908. doi: 10.1002/jcph.134
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!