A model-based approach to characterize the population pharmacokinetics and the relationship between the pharmacokinetic and safety profiles of RBP-7000, a new, long-acting, sustained-released formulation of risperidone
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© The Author(s) 2013
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 1010–1019, October 2013
How to Cite
Gomeni, R., Heidbreder, C., Fudala, P.J. and Nasser, A.F. (2013), A model-based approach to characterize the population pharmacokinetics and the relationship between the pharmacokinetic and safety profiles of RBP-7000, a new, long-acting, sustained-released formulation of risperidone. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1010–1019. doi: 10.1002/jcph.141
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!