Effects of polymorphisms of the SLCO2B1 transporter gene on the pharmacokinetics of montelukast in humans
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1186–1193, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K.-A., Lee, H.-M., Joo, H.-J., Park, I.-B. and Park, J.-Y. (2013), Effects of polymorphisms of the SLCO2B1 transporter gene on the pharmacokinetics of montelukast in humans. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1186–1193. doi: 10.1002/jcph.144
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
- Korea University College of Medicine (R&D Activation Research Fund 2011)
- National Project for Personalized Genomic Medicine (A11218-11-PG02), Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!