Employed by Genentech during their involvement in this study.
Population pharmacokinetic analysis from phase I and phase II studies of the humanized monovalent antibody, onartuzumab (MetMAb), in patients with advanced solid tumors
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1103–1111, November 2013
How to Cite
Xin, Y., Jin, D., Eppler, S., Damico-Beyer, L. A., Joshi, A., Davis, J. D., Kaur, S., Nijem, I., Bothos, J., Peterson, A., Patel, P. and Bai, S. (2013), Population pharmacokinetic analysis from phase I and phase II studies of the humanized monovalent antibody, onartuzumab (MetMAb), in patients with advanced solid tumors. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1103–1111. doi: 10.1002/jcph.148
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!