Anti-IL21 receptor monoclonal antibody (ATR-107): Safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamic evaluation in healthy volunteers: A phase I, first-in-human study
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
How to Cite
Hua, F., Comer, G. M., Stockert, L., Jin, B., Nowak, J., Pleasic-Williams, S., Wunderlich, D., Cheng, J. and Beebe, J. S. (2013), Anti-IL21 receptor monoclonal antibody (ATR-107): Safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamic evaluation in healthy volunteers: A phase I, first-in-human study. Journal of Clinical Pharma. doi: 10.1002/jcph.158
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 08:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Pfizer, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!