Reduced exposure variability of the CYP3A substrate simvastatin by dose individualization to CYP3A activity
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 1199–1204, November 2013
How to Cite
Stoll, F., Burhenne, J., Lausecker, B., Weiss, J., Thomsen, T., Haefeli, W. E. and Mikus, G. (2013), Reduced exposure variability of the CYP3A substrate simvastatin by dose individualization to CYP3A activity. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1199–1204. doi: 10.1002/jcph.161
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 07:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!