Bioequivalence study designs for generic solid oral anticancer drug products: Scientific and regulatory considerations
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1252–1260, December 2013
How to Cite
Kaur, P., Chaurasia, C. S., Davit, B. M. and Conner, D. P. (2013), Bioequivalence study designs for generic solid oral anticancer drug products: Scientific and regulatory considerations. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1252–1260. doi: 10.1002/jcph.163
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!