ABCB1 and ABCC1 variants associated with virological failure of first-line protease inhibitors antiretroviral regimens in Northeast Brazil patients
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1286–1293, December 2013
How to Cite
Coelho, A. V.C., Silva, S. P.S., de Alencar, L. C.A., Stocco, G., Crovella, S., Brandão, L. A.C. and Guimarães, R. L. (2013), ABCB1 and ABCC1 variants associated with virological failure of first-line protease inhibitors antiretroviral regimens in Northeast Brazil patients. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1286–1293. doi: 10.1002/jcph.165
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- FACEPE. Grant Number: APQ-0568-2.02/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!