Rocío Prieto-Pérez and Dolores Ochoa contributed equally to the manuscript.
Evaluation of the relationship between polymorphisms in CYP2C8 and CYP2C9 and the pharmacokinetics of celecoxib
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1261–1267, December 2013
How to Cite
Prieto-Pérez, R., Ochoa, D., Cabaleiro, T., Román, M., Sánchez-Rojas, S. D., Talegón, M. and Abad-Santos, F. (2013), Evaluation of the relationship between polymorphisms in CYP2C8 and CYP2C9 and the pharmacokinetics of celecoxib. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1261–1267. doi: 10.1002/jcph.169
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!