Estimation and comparison of carbamazepine population pharmacokinetics using dried blood spot and plasma concentrations from people with epilepsy: The clinical implication
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 225–233, February 2014
How to Cite
Kong, S. T., Lim, S.-H., Chan, E. and Ho, P. C. (2014), Estimation and comparison of carbamazepine population pharmacokinetics using dried blood spot and plasma concentrations from people with epilepsy: The clinical implication. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 225–233. doi: 10.1002/jcph.170
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!