Reporting of serious adverse events during cancer clinical trials to the institutional review board: An evaluation by the Research on Adverse Drug events And Reports (RADAR) project
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1334–1340, December 2013
How to Cite
Belknap, S.M., Georgopoulos, C.H., Lagman, J., Weitzman, S.A., Qualkenbush, L., Yarnold, P.R., Edwards, B.J., McKoy, J.M., Trifilio, S.M. and West, D.P. (2013), Reporting of serious adverse events during cancer clinical trials to the institutional review board: An evaluation by the Research on Adverse Drug events And Reports (RADAR) project. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1334–1340. doi: 10.1002/jcph.177
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2013 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- American Cancer Society grant. Grant Number: RS-GHP-05-215-01-CPPB
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 5R01CA125077-03 2, R01 CA102713-03A2, 1K01CA134554-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!