Authors' contributions: Conceived and designed the experiments: H.P., H.H., and H.R. Performed the experiments: H.P., J.L., M.Y., and P.H. Analyzed the data: H.P., S.T., W.Y., and H.T. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: S.T., J.L., and H.T. Wrote the paper: H.P., J.L., and M.Y.
Efficacy of lamivudine combined with adefovir dipivoxil versus entecavir monotherapy in patients with hepatitis B-associated decompensated cirrhosis: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 189–200, February 2014
How to Cite
Peng, H., Liu, J., Yang, M., Tong, S., Yin, W., Tang, H., Hu, P., Hu, H. and Ren, H. (2014), Efficacy of lamivudine combined with adefovir dipivoxil versus entecavir monotherapy in patients with hepatitis B-associated decompensated cirrhosis: A meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 189–200. doi: 10.1002/jcph.181
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2013 12:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171560, 30930082, 81171561, 30972584
- National Science and Technology Major Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2008ZX10002-006, 2012ZX1002007001, 2011ZX09302005, 2012ZX09303001-001, 2012ZX10002003
- The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA020111
- Key Project of Chongqing Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: cstc2012gg-yyjsB10007
- Chongqing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: cstc2011jjA10025
- Medical Research Fund by Chongqing Municipal Health Bureau. Grant Number: 2009-1-71
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!