[Correction added on October 18, 2013, after first online publication: In the author byline, Manon Vranderick's degree was corrected from MSc to CAC.]
Sex differences in the pharmacokinetics and bioequivalence of the delayed-release combination of doxylamine succinate-pyridoxine hydrochloride; implications for pharmacotherapy in pregnancy
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013, The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 53, Issue 12, pages 1268–1276, December 2013
How to Cite
Koren, G., Vranderick, M., Gill, S. K. and Macleod, S. (2013), Sex differences in the pharmacokinetics and bioequivalence of the delayed-release combination of doxylamine succinate-pyridoxine hydrochloride; implications for pharmacotherapy in pregnancy. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 53: 1268–1276. doi: 10.1002/jcph.184
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Duchesnay, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!