Pharmacokinetics of dalfampridine extended release 7.5-mg tablets in healthy subjects and individuals with mild and moderate renal impairment: An open-label study
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of The American College of Clinical Pharmacology
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 53–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Samara, E., Winkle, P., Pardo, P., Henney, H. R., Way, S. L., Brown, E., Lee, A. and Blight, A. R. (2014), Pharmacokinetics of dalfampridine extended release 7.5-mg tablets in healthy subjects and individuals with mild and moderate renal impairment: An open-label study. Journal of Clinical Pharma, 54: 53–60. doi: 10.1002/jcph.189
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- 4Ampyra (Dalfampridine) Extended Release Tablets [Prescribing Information]. Ardsley, NY: Acorda Therapeutics, Inc; 2013.
- 5European Medicines Agency Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use. Summary of opinion (initial authorisation) for Fampyra (fampridine). http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Summary_of_opinion_-_Initial_authorisation/human/002097/WC500106531.pdf Accessed May 3, 2013.
- 18National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Who gets MS? http://www.nationalmssociety.org/about-multiple-sclerosis/what-we-know-about-ms/who-gets-ms/index.aspx Accessed May 3, 2013.
- 19MS-F202, MS-F203, MS-F204 Study Groups. Doses of dalfampridine extended release tablets greater than 10 mg twice daily are associated with increased adverse events but not increased efficacy [poster P03.236]. Neurology. 2011; 76(suppl 4):A245., , , et al.